Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My First Concert

I've been to many musicals, but I've never been to a concert (save a free "concert" or two that I had to attend for a music class). My very first concert did consist of thousands of screaming fans in awe of the live musicians, but it also consisted of...




and


and


and




They didn't allow pictures during the actual concert, but I had free reign during the encore. It didn't have the crazy lasers or scenes from the movies playing in the background, though.






The conductor and the emcee/narrator. Do you recognize the emcee?



How about now? Do you see the resemblance?


I had a surprisingly good time. Even though this was more the hub's kinda thang than it was mine, it was really cool to see/hear the iconic Star Wars music being played live. Those violinist are AMAZING! I really don't think I've ever seen fingers move that fast.

1 comment:

the Provident Woman said...

Sounds and looks like it was a great concert.
theprovidentwoman.com