Monday, September 26, 2011

Pic of the Week: 07.24.11

Shot of the week for the week of 07.24.11
Taken 07.30.11
Blue Bottle Coffee in the Ferry Building

Visiting the Ferry Building is one of our favorite things to do when we're up in the City. Since we've been there so many times, though, I have a of photos of this place. On top of that, the Ferry Building was even more crowded than usual that day, so I really didn't feel like dealing with my nicer lenses in that mass of people. Instead, I busted out one of my toys that hadn't seen much daylight as of late--my Lensbaby 2.0.

You can see the effect of the Lensbaby more clearly in the shots involving text. It's just a fun lens to play around with, especially since the 2.0 version requires all that finger action. It can be difficult to get optimal focus, but I think that's part of the fun of the 2.0!


No comments: