Monday, May 19, 2008

Man Gift

I searched high and low for the perfect "congratulations" present for the hubs to no avail. Then I remembered something that I wanted to get him a long time ago, but completely forgot about...a shaving set!

If you know about badger brush shaving sets, you know that they can get pretty expensive. Since this was supposed to be a small gift (and the hubs has eczema that I didn't want to aggravate) I got him a small set so that he could try it out and we could buy more if he liked them.

I didn't get him a razor because it turns out that most classic shaving sets that I found actually use Mach 3 or Fusion blades. A already has a Mach 3.

Anyway, I think it's a great gift! It gives such a smooth shave that A actually shaves more often because he likes how it feels...which is good for me too because I likes me a smooth man. :-)

No comments: